United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am closing in on my goal of obtaining - and then playing, of course - every published Alan Moon game. It's a bit difficult lately, as it almost seems like he's got new games coming out faster than I can play. (And while I'm here: Congratulations to Alan and the fine folks at Days of Wonder on Ticket To Ride's well-deserved Spiel des Jahres win!)

There are four games that I would like to get additional information about. Specifically:

- Bidwise
- Strings
These two were apparently published in Games Magazine in 1997. Does anyone know what issue(s)? Can you provide additional information? And does anyone have that/(those) issue(s) for sale or trade?

- Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
These two were apparently made for Han Heidema's Christmas cards in 1996 (Chestnuts) and 1998 (Santa). Can anyone provide more information and/or access to these?

Finally, please contact me - cyberkevin63 (at) netscape (dot) net - if you have any of the following games for sale or trade:

Bidwise (Games Magazine, 1997 - see above)

Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (Han Heidema, 1996 - see above)

Elfenroads (White Wind, 1992)

Freight Train (White Wind, 1993)

Gespenster (Hexagames/TST-Enterprises, 1990)

Good Dog Carl: The Game (Ravensburger, 1999)

Midway - Coral Sea and the Pacific Theatre Variant/Expansion (Avalon Hill, 1984?)

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (Han Heidema, 1998 - see above)

Strings (Games Magazine, 1997 - see above)

Superstar Lineup Talking Football (Parker Brothers, 1988)

War At Sea II (Avalon Hill, 1980)

Whoa Nellie (F.X. Schmid, 1999)

Thanks!

-- Kevin
cyberkevin63 (at) netscape (dot) net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.