Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: They're Heeeere! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sasha Green
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
My first 'shipment' is in - Labyrinth, Torres, Kap Hoorn, and Paternoster. I was introduced to 'German' games while visiting a friend in Walldorf (near Frankfurt), and wanted to bring home copies of all the games we'd played, but could only find Carcasonne & Cartagena. Labyrinth & Paternoster round out the collection, and of course, since they were being shipped all the way from Germany, of *course* it made sense to throw in a couple new ones... it's a slippery slope I guess. Now to lure all my non-gaming friends over with promises of food & bevvy....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Reynolds
Canada
Victoria
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Canada Online
FYI - There are a couple of good Canadian online retailers. Jogo Canada, located in Winnipeg, is good and the $150 spent = free shipping is cool, but check to see that they actually have the item in stock before purchasing.
www.jogocanada.com

German Board Games is also a very good retailer, and whenever they have an item listed as in stock, you can be assured that it is in stock. Shipping is also very cheap at $6.50 per order in Ont/Que. and $8 to the rest of Canada, no matter the size.
www.germangames.com

Both are good bets, and both have a pretty good selection for the new gamer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.