Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Subject line pretty much says it all. My company has an office in Hanover, MD which will be my base of operations between 13 and 30 April. I am looking for a group or two that wouldn't mind a visitor crashing the party and any FLGS recommendations that locals have to offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just south down Rt1 in Savage (Savage Mill) is a good FLGS called the Family Game Store. They have open gaming every Saturday night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Hutcherson
United States
Montgomery Village
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Club of Maryland is having GAME DAYS 2010 from April 22-25 at the Holiday Inn, 9615 Deereco Road, Timonium, MD. 21093.

You can go to their website at: http://gamedays.gamesclubofmd.org/ for more information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Done in two. Both are the recommendations I'd have made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hymowitz
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
Subject line pretty much says it all. My company has an office in Hanover, MD which will be my base of operations between 13 and 30 April. I am looking for a group or two that wouldn't mind a visitor crashing the party and any FLGS recommendations that locals have to offer.

The Games Club of Maryland website does not have a "find gaming near me" type of feature. However, I can tell you that Elkridge is the next town over from Hanover.

http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/locations.asp?location=34

# Friday - 04/16/2010: 7pm - 1am
# Sunday - 04/18/2010: noon - 8pm
# Friday - 04/30/2010: 7pm - 1am

Assuming you're on/near Coca Cola drive, we're about 7 side-street minutes away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cappello
United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Also, there is a Game store in Glen Burnie that has open board gaming every other Tuesday. The 13th, which looks like the night you arrive, will be a combined game night including GCOM and the Glen Burnie Game Knights.

Family Game Store is another good option. The have a great selection, and open gaming on Saturday nights (and I think on Wednesdays?)

Canton Game Store is in the heart of Baltimore City. It does not offer much gaming space (and what little they have is usually taken buy magic players) but they do have a HUGE selection of games. You should definitely check them out if you plan on day-tripping to the city.

Map to Games and Stuff

Map to Family Game Store

Map to Canton Games in Baltimore City

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.