Subject: How to make Dexter tired rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have him work five straight days, in which four of those five are 12-hour days. zombie

How does Dexter get some consolation from this? Knowing that one of those 12-hour days is all overtime, at 1.5 times pay. cool And having Chit Chat available to entertain him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's nothing dude. Last month I worked 7 days a week for 3 weeks, minimum 12 hours a day, no overtime. My reward? Gotta do it all again next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yuck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I did that for two months once. I didn't know what sunshine looked like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Toward the end of grad school, I worked 14-16 hour days/7 days a week for, I think, about two and a half months. It was the only way to get all my experiments finished. When I started writing and went down to 10 hour days/5 days a week, the work day would seem to rush by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
I've worked 12 hour shifts ever since I finished university 16 years ago (yes, I got a degree to do this ). Initially I was working 14 days in a row, but now I only do 8 in a row. At least after that I get 6 days off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

Toward the end of grad school, I worked 14-16 hour days/7 days a week for, I think, about two and a half months. It was the only way to get all my experiments finished. When I started writing and went down to 10 hour days/5 days a week, the work day would seem to rush by.

yes. true that. says the girl who is STILL at work and has been since 2pm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.