Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this on Boardgame News.

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

Here's a link to the site, which doesn't have a whole lot right now.

http://www.carcassonneapp.com/

Looks like it's not going to be up for the iPad quite yet.

EDIT: iPad info (or lack thereof).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can run iPhone apps on the iPad though right? Thought that was a selling point. Now they may looks pixelated and crappy, but they'll run...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rdonato926 wrote:
Do you mean some optimized version for ipad, or literally the Iphone version for Ipad where they need to do something to the code to port it over? (Although I too was assuming anything that works Ipod Touch/Iphone is also forwards compatible with the Ipad)

cferejohn wrote:
You can run iPhone apps on the iPad though right? Thought that was a selling point. Now they may looks pixelated and crappy, but they'll run...
Eh, perhaps they'll be some windowed mode? Play Carcassonne on one part of the screen while watching a movie on the rest of the screen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
rdonato926 wrote:
Do you mean some optimized version for ipad, or literally the Iphone version for Ipad where they need to do something to the code to port it over? (Although I too was assuming anything that works Ipod Touch/Iphone is also forwards compatible with the Ipad)

Those words were straight from that article. I'm guessing they are optimizing it for the iPad. I was trying to think of some interface that would use an iPhone along with an iPad, but it would be kind of useless. There's no secret information in Carcassonne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.