Hide
1 Posts

Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: Yet Another Dominion Storage Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Wong
msg tools
For playing Dominion on vacations, I wanted a portable storage solution that could scale from a single set of 10 to all three games. That ruled out fixed size boxes. Instead, I created card pockets out of letter-size transparencies, 2 rows per sheet, 4 pockets per row, 10 cards per pocket for a total of 40 cards per row.

As shown below, a game with 500 cards can be stored with 13-14 card pocket rows and bundled together fairly compactly with a 13" sheet of bubble wrap and rubber bands.

Unwrapped, you can see 9 rows on the right for the Kingdom, Victory, and placeholder cards, 4 rows on the top left for the Curse and Treasure cards, and 1 row on the bottom left for 4 pre-made decks (7 Coppers + 3 Estates) to expedite a game.

To make the card pocket rows, you just need my Dominion Card Pocket v1 PDF (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/54686/dominion-card-po...), transparencies, scissors, and a long-reach stapler (available in most office supply rooms).

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.