Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett
United States
Santa Clara
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga currently has 6 expansions to Runebound being offered for $26.99.

I am curious how good these expansions are and if it is worth it.

If only 1 expansion is good, then I don't have a problem skipping this deal and just buying that expansion.

Thanks in Advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Seven Scions and the Cataclysm should both be good; both change the winning condition of the game, and freshen things up if the regular "kill dragons" is getting boring.

The Traps and Terrors expansion also introduces a new idea, that being traps. I'd say based on those three alone, you have enough to breathe new life into the game if you enjoy playing it often, and if you are going to be playing it more in the future, the variety that the other three bring will be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(funnier in person)
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Tanga initially advertised a different 6 expansions, often Tanga will have related deals over a the span of a few days, so this makes me suspect we will see another set of 6 pretty soon. Which would be bad for my bank account. Lets hope they hold off on it ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.