Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find much on this. Have a hunch what's up but want to double-check.

I launched an op fire attack against an opponent. He made it a couple of hexes before getting hit by a big attack roll which is in danger of breaking everything I'm firing at. This attack roll was hindered by 3 due to firing through brush. He intends on playing Smoke Grenades before he performs his Defense roll in order to further hinder my attack roll. I think he is legally able to play the card because it's still during his movement, but I think that it won't actually affect my attack roll because that roll has already been completed (with hindrance at that time already taken into account).

(note: after typing this up but before posting, he discovered his units don't have boxed movement so he can't do the smoke grenades anyway, but let's pretend they did - what would happen?)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After he moves, you can play and resolve Actions and then he can play and resolve Actions. After he moves, you resolve your opportunity fire completely before he could play Smoke Grenades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Can't find much? I refer you to A24.2 Timing for the rules reference in support of David's answer above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you - that one was a little more hidden than i expected it to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.