Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Sarnacki
Poland
Wyszków
Mazowsze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does each Imperial Attrition Gain marker cancel Imperial Attrition Loss marker (as moral markes do) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Kriener
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well - when all imperial attrition markers have been removed and there are more 5s & 6s left after spending ressources and/or CPs to improvve imperial attrition, they'll place imperial attrition gain markers into the box(cf. 14.46)
so - strictly speaking: no - they don't cancel loss markers; they just come in when there are no loss markers in the box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Sarnacki
Poland
Wyszków
Mazowsze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when I have already acumulated 3 Attrition Gain markers and suffer after battle 5 kills I stay with 3 AGm and new 5 Attrition Loss markers? Is it correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Kriener
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well - I can't find it written in the rules, but I'd think (and that's how we play it) that you remove the 3 attrition gain markers and then put 2 attrition loss markers into the box.
(I can't imagine how it should make sense to keep the 3 attrition gain markers & add 5 attrition loss markers; insofar the cancel each other out - if you want to name it thus ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Monk
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
The answer is yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.