Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This being my first year at GenCon, I'm looking for events to participate in. I noticed the name of the event (Zombietown 3:Big Boom Theory) and after checking this forum and Zombietown 2's forum I'm surprised there wasn't any news about it. The only other verification was on the TWC website about games on the horizon. Can anyone provide anything about it?

Oh - people who hate this or other TWC games, save us the trouble and don't post, I'm only looking for positive information here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cleal
Australia
Port Kembla
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tegre wrote:
This being my first year at GenCon, I'm looking for events to participate in. I noticed the name of the event (Zombietown 3:Big Boom Theory) and after checking this forum and Zombietown 2's forum I'm surprised there wasn't any news about it. The only other verification was on the TWC website about games on the horizon. Can anyone provide anything about it?

Oh - people who hate this or other TWC games, save us the trouble and don't post, I'm only looking for positive information here.

I haven't heard anything about it either. Ive search everywhere also and nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well hopefully I'll be able to catch this game at Gen*Con. Zombietown was a game I definitly have enjoyed in the past. I'm hoping this will have more stuff than Zombietown 2 did (although I'm not sure what more they can add or how)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While it's not much more, it looks like it's been added to the database finally.

Zombietown 3 BGG page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.