Subject: NEED HELP FINDING A CERTAIN GAME!!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dada gamer
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
hello everyone,
a while back there was a link on this site to a company that was selling a really good looking game. The game had like a gold rush/prospectors theme to it. i can remember that there where little bags of gold for tokens, and the board had different heights, as if u were walking thru the mountains. it was about 4 months ago i saw the advert..any help would be appreciated!!!! thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the BGG!

You may be referring to Timber Tom, but this is my best guess. Here's the URL for ordering a copy if I am correct;

http://www.timbertom.eu/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dada gamer
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
thats it!!!! thanks so much for your help. i really appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're very welcome and glad I was able to be of assistance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.