Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
I was trying to get a block of 8 for friends for the last hour. Between server timeouts and tickets getting sold out from under me, I only saw my cart 5 times and never got past it.

When all events no longer had 8 open slots 15 minutes ago, I quit trying. There were just a handful of spots still available, I'm sure they're gone by now.

Obviously, some people were buying tickets today -- just wasn't me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:
I was trying to get a block of 8 for friends for the last hour. Between server timeouts and tickets getting sold out from under me, I only saw my cart 5 times and never got past it.

When all events no longer had 8 open slots 15 minutes ago, I quit trying. There were just a handful of spots still available, I'm sure they're gone by now.

Obviously, some people were buying tickets today -- just wasn't me.

Yeah, by all accounts that system is pretty terrible. I haven't heard anyone with a good thing to say about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are events up already? Wow, that caught me off guard. D'oh!

Sorry to hear of your crappy luck, CrankyPants. I can't quite see the appeal of it myself but us nerds love that kind of thing, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Actually it looks like there's still a dozen or so tickets available. Most of them for the Nightmare levels.

So not literally sold out but practically sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott S.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:
Actually it looks like there's still a dozen or so tickets available. Most of them for the Nightmare levels.

So not literally sold out but practically sold out.

Super lame. I guess I won't be able to bum a ticket off you this year like I did last year. Anyone else have any extra tickets they can forward on to us BGGers in need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn and I really wanted to try out my lightening bolt..

..lightening bolt.lightening bolt.lightening bolt.lightening bolt.lightening bolt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.