Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Gamehappy
United States
Concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

HI Gamers

Does any one know how to find local players to my area: Concord california? Using the Board game geek systems?

Thanks
Lawrence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont know if you can find a player for a specific game, but I just used the system last night, just enter your zip code and then the miles you want to do the search (I did 50), and it gives you a list of every member within that many miles of you.

I suppose at that point you could click each user and see if they have Runebound listed as owned or plays, or want in trade (meaning they may have played it and liked it), etc.

Good luck! I don't have anyone within 50 miles that plays Runebound, so I have to wait for my oldest son to come home from school on vacations to play.

D-Rock....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Lee
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My advice is to do. A quick google search for board game clubs at a local university or comic book store. I play descent all the time with the board game club at Penn state university.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent suggestions there, pretty much every college has a gaming group of some sort (warhammer, board gaming, etc.) and a call to local comic/toy/game shops will usually get you in touch with whomever plays in your area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.