badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally Issue 16 has been completed.

In this issue we take a look at some upcoming games such as Queen's
Ransom, Martinique, The Speicherstadt and Magical Athlete. In addition
we cover some older games, from Skyline 3000, to the abstract Magnet
and finally El Capitan. Of course, we also have the updated release
schedule.

Our competition results will start next issue!

Issue 16 can be found at the Z-Man Games website: www.zmangames.com

Or can be found directly at: http://www.zmangames.com/artwork/Newsletter_Issue%2016.pdf

Sorry for the delay!

Cheers,

Giles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wooo. I have a strange crush on Z-man games for some reason so new news is awesome news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amschensted wrote:
wooo. I have a strange crush on Z-man games for some reason so new news is awesome news.

Hehe! Excellent! Well next issue should have some interesting news on a few upcoming games as well!

Cheers,

Giles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took another look, and found that "Earth Reborn" is listed both for September, and under "No Date Set".

Also, is it safe to assume all the games under "No Date Set" are coming after September ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raviv wrote:
I just took another look, and found that "Earth Reborn" is listed both for September, and under "No Date Set".

Also, is it safe to assume all the games under "No Date Set" are coming after September ?

The Date for Earth Reborn according to Zev is hopefully between August and September - keep your eyes on next issue for more on that game.

A game with no date set may end up coming out sometime between now and September, but it is much more likely to be beyond that. Those are games that are either in development, tweaking, art still needs to be done or some other aspect of production is, as yet, undecided or unresolved. It's why we tweak the list every issue - as production schedules, art, printing and so forth aren't either begun or clear yet. It's also why I sometimes miss it when I list a game twice!

There have been 'no date set' games that have shot up the list to come out before 'dated' games - but it is not usual.

Cheers,

Giles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.