Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My German's very limited, so I want to make sure I've got the rules right!

The kids/little pawns may enter the museum/game from either door and may travel in either direction on any given turn, but they may not switch direction during the turn (nor may they enter and exit the same room on one turn). They may skip/pass another kid while moving through the hallway area, but when they do, they count that space toward their total movement.

Re the movement of the large pawn (Visitor?). It moves one space forward for every little pawn passed during a turn and it consumes any unused pips on the die. The whole die may be devoted to moving the Visitor if the player so chooses.

Anything else I need to know? E.g. I'm assuming that the board is considered a U (rather than a closed circuit) -- is that right? And that pawns may not enter the closed galleries.

The game looks great -- can't wait to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
smithhemb wrote:
My German's very limited, so I want to make sure I've got the rules right!

The kids/little pawns may enter the museum/game from either door and may travel in either direction on any given turn, but they may not switch direction during the turn (nor may they enter and exit the same room on one turn). They may skip/pass another kid while moving through the hallway area, but when they do, that count that space toward their total movement.

Re the movement of the large pawn (Visitor?). It moves one space forward for every little pawn passed during a turn and it consumes any unused pips on the die. The whole die may be devoted to moving the Visitor if the player so chooses.

Anything else I need to know? E.g. I'm assuming that the board is considered a U (rather than a closed circuit) -- is that right? And that pawns may not enter the closed galleries.

The game looks great -- can't wait to play!

That's all correct, Sue. By "closed galleries" you mean those rooms which are closed because you play with less than six players, right?
Enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! And, yes, by "closed galleries" I meant the rooms that aren't used in a 3-5 person game. I'm very tempted to make little saw-horses to block access. This is definitely a game that inspires customization!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.