The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
For arguements sake, say the scientists got it wrong. That the zombies are not from a virus, but are supernatural in origin. The End of Days type. Science just doesn't work on them.

A new field of research could entail how to use theology instead of science to gain the advantage and develop blessings and rituals to stop/end the zombie threat.

Any thoughts?

I'm going to noodle it through a bit when I get the game, play it a few times, and see if it is a feasable variant.

Just food for thought,
Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds cool !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:

Just food brains for thought,
Jack

Fixed that for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Wardle
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a great idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who knows VooDoo like you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byl Kravetz
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
For arguements sake, say the scientists got it wrong. That the zombies are not from a virus, but are supernatural in origin. The End of Days type. Science just doesn't work on them.

A new field of research could entail how to use theology instead of science to gain the advantage and develop blessings and rituals to stop/end the zombie threat.

Any thoughts?

I'm going to noodle it through a bit when I get the game, play it a few times, and see if it is a feasable variant.

Just food for thought,
Jack

your idea's interesting i just don't see how you would "research" blessings? ancient scriptures? divine inspiration?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angry Dragon wrote:

your idea's interesting i just don't see how you would "research" blessings? ancient scriptures? divine inspiration?

They make movies on that stuff all the time. Dont they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dobson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
Angry Dragon wrote:
Springheeledjack wrote:

Any thoughts?

Just food for thought,
Jack

Tobin's Spirit Guide has to have something in there on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do it, man!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/54250/free-technology-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.