1. You can find all the official and many player-designed scenarios at CCAncients.net.
2. GMT Games sells decks, boards and other game parts.
2. You couldn't play the current official Epic rules that came with Exp. #5. It featured a brand new 100 card deck specifically for Epic games, a dozen scenarios, and card holders.
Thanks for the speedy reply.
1. Didn’t know the Epic scenarios were under “EXP 5”
at the CCAncients.net website. See that some require blocks I do
not have; others have a huge imbalance in hand size.
Epic 08, Clusium, looks like a good start; requiring only
blocks from exp 2 and original.
2.GMT Games site did not have extra card decks for Ancients on
their website; but you can order them through chat at $10 +
shipping. (though the Epic rules say you can get by w/ a single
This way, along w/the wooden dice ordered from Valley Games,
my Exp 2 becomes standalone.
3. I hoped the new Epic deck is similar to the new Overlord deck;
just a clarification of 2 standard decks, otherwise playing Epic
w/standard cards requires some rule references.
Thanks for the useful pointers!
Just found this BGG posting comparing Epic and regular cards: