Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Where There Is Discord: War in the South Atlantic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Landing Support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I have a slight unclear interpretation on the British landings. When units get unloaded, if their ship is adjacent to a FLS, they are deployed in full strenght.

Until here we all can agree I guess
But my issue with the rule is here:

Under rule 12.2.2 -> 2) before the example, it states "The presence of one landing craft is sufficient to provide support to any ONE unit"
(The bold is as in the rules)

So can you only support (make full stranght) one unit with each of the Landing FLS Ships?

Later on in 12.2.8 -> 5) It sounds af if you don't have to keep track, and can just "land around" as you wish, as long as there is one such ships adjancent.

So ... any rulings to the matter? I play it without the ONE limitation. 4 Turns to go Yay ! Will be probably posting my session.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each landing support ship can provide support to help land one unit at full strength PER TURN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oww I see ... That definitly makes the whole issue an dimension harder ninja

Thanks Matt! Knowledgeable as always Per chance ... can it be you were involved in the game-making process? A tester maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Just have the game, believe I understand the rules, and I'm on BGG too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.