Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Catapults: Can they attack outside the shield?

2) Cards that can't be used. Is there any solution to this? Near the end game, all that was left of the Naboo was the Purple queen, Qui-Gon and Obi-wan. I used that card to make all my hand cards Theed cards, so 3/4 of my hand I couldn't use. I was forced to use unplayable cards.

3) Droid control ship battle: When Anakin fails, the two dice are removed and rolled again when he tries again later?

And lastly some advice to first time players, don't forget the pillars in the palace. =) We totally forgot... we were walking right through them.

Great first game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Card wrote:
1) Catapults: Can they attack outside the shield?

My understanding is that nothing can shoot through the shield (from either direction) until it has been deactivated.

Card wrote:
2) Cards that can't be used. Is there any solution to this? Near the end game, all that was left of the Naboo was the Purple queen, Qui-Gon and Obi-wan. I used that card to make all my hand cards Theed cards, so 3/4 of my hand I couldn't use. I was forced to use unplayable cards.

At this point I think you have no recourse. You just have to play cards that will do something and hope you'll draw more usable cards on future turns.

Card wrote:
3) Droid control ship battle: When Anakin fails, the two dice are removed and rolled again when he tries again later?

Yes. Every time Anakin tries to move through a card/space the blocking dice and Anakin's dice are re-rolled.

Card wrote:
And lastly some advice to first time players, don't forget the pillars in the palace. =) We totally forgot... we were walking right through them.

It's pretty easy to forget this. Thankfully it's not a big game-breaker.

Card wrote:
Great first game.

Glad you enjoyed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
don't forget the pillars in the palace. =) We totally forgot... we were walking right through them

Suggested remedy: place small markers (cubes or whatever) there to remind you. Note that I never tried this yet, I just came up with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.