Dann May
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hi! Pleased to meet you.
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my game playing mates just entered a tonne of games we played last weekend into his profile with all the scores and details he likes to add. I dont have time to add them in such detail to my account. Is there a way I can view the plays recorded on his account with all their details (rather than just the number)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to his profile and make sure you have the "Games" tab selected. Then look down the details on the right until you find the "Plays" section and click on the link "Chronological" for Board Game Plays.

Edit: That give you a list and you can click on the details for each game entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually check for people's logs via:

Game page -> Stats -> Total Play or Plays This Month -> click on the number next to the user I want to check.

Sadly, not many people do more than log the amount of plays. I'm very OCD about my logs:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/plays/thing/31563?userid=166107 (for my Middle-Earth Quest logged plays)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dann May
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hi! Pleased to meet you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
I usually check for people's logs via:

Game page -> Stats -> Total Play or Plays This Month -> click on the number next to the user I want to check.

Sadly, not many people do more than log the amount of plays. I'm very OCD about my logs:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/plays/thing/31563?userid=166107 (for my Middle-Earth Quest logged plays)

These logs are a thing of beauty my friend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.