tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suco tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've some doubts after reading the rules from the web:
- how are attacks resolved? and what happens with a pieces that attacks another and lose the combat?
- what happens if the king is attacked and he loses?
- according to deployment rules, if 3 opponent pieces are around the hill, is possible that I cannot deploy more of my tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
sucotronic wrote:
I've some doubts after reading the rules from the web:
- how are attacks resolved? and what happens with a pieces that attacks another and lose the combat?
- what happens if the king is attacked and he loses?
- according to deployment rules, if 3 opponent pieces are around the hill, is possible that I cannot deploy more of my tiles?

- there is no mechanic in resolving attacks.. an attacked piece is simply removed from the game. So an attack is not "lost" or "won". Remember an attack is something you do on your turn..you attack a piece and it is removed from the game, you end your turn. And you can only perform one attack on your turn. There are only rules governing which pieces you can and cannot attack - e.g. a circle ( Noble ) cannot attack a triangle ( Spears ).

- if the king is attacked it is removed from play and the game is over.

- correct, if there are no squares which you can deploy to, according to the rules, then you cannot deploy any more tiles.

cheers, Ricky !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suco tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for reply. I want to make my own game and also translate rules into spanish, but before do it and want also ask you permission to use your picture to illustrate the pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, as long as you are able to include proper accreditation and copy the Spanish game rules back to the Files on BoardGameGeek, that would be great !

many thanks, Ricky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.