Subject: Will this be available in German? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Schott
Germany
Franconia
flag msg tools
designer
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
badge
Please fondle my bum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this game will be available in Greman (Perhaps by Heidelberger?)

I dont want to make teh same error again as i did with Chaos in teh Old world. I bought this game asap and discovered a german version a mere 2 months or so afterwards.

I don't care about games and english, but some of my gaming partners do, so I would prefer a german version...

Thanks
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Langer
Germany
Coburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
FIS Franconian Gaming Club
badge
History teacher at work
mbmbmbmbmb
A look at the product page and into the forum at Heidelberger shows that a German version will come, but there's no date mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems so

Quote:
Hallo Fans,

ich kam während der Nürnberger Messe dazu, die Vorabproduktion kurz anzuspielen und sage nur GIGANTISCH!!!

Freu mich schon drauf, wenn wir mit Arbeit an der deutschen Version anfangen :mrgreen:

Schönen Gruß
Cerberus

However, there is no release date yet. Chaos was unusually fast,most likely we will see the german edition at end of the year if it is fast. But more likely is next year.

This also depends on the sales of Horus Heresy, the german versions of games from FFG are usually produced along with the first reprint of the english edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Runewars will be availlable in the 4th quarter of 2010 and if Horus Heresy will be produced in german, I guess it would be after RW.

Btw, Android also once was in the Heidelberger scedule for a german version but it was never been made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.