Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I created this a while ago, but finally took a picture:

It's something to help keep the OL's side of the table organized, particularly in an Advanced Campaign. There's a spot for the Draw/Discard for the OL's deck, a spot for the current Encounter and Location, or if you're in a dungeon, the current Dungeon Level card (the other spot is just left empty), and two jars to hold the current Threat and CP the OL has earned.

I made it using black foam board that you can buy at Walmart, Walgreens, Office Max, etc. And glued them together with simple white, elmer's glue. I don't have the exact dimensions but wouldn't be hard to remeasure if you wanted them. The plastic cups are round craft containers I found at Walmart.

It's incomplete though. At some point, I'm going to add a section to the middle, just a top piece that will hold the currently in play Power Cards (right now they're laying off to the side). Also, this particular version is a hair tight and I should have made it a couple MM's bigger so the cards didn't rub the sides of the walls.

But otherwise, it's a nifty little aide. I've been trying to think of similar aides for the Heroes and campaign in general.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Clark
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's one I've done. Looks like yours is working for your group too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.