James Webb Space Telescope in 2018!
I just got Le Havre and I noticed it has "Australian Edition" on the box front.
We've got the rules down pretty well now. It's playing with the Australian dialect that's giving us the trouble.
At the moment, we're getting by imitating famous media personalities.
(Steve Irwin) "Crickey! mate, that's a lot of crocs, I mean Iron!"
(Paul Hogan) "You call that a knife, I mean, ship? THIS is a ship!"
Any help would be appreciated.
You think it's hard for you??? I got the GERMAN version!!!
You guys should both try the "Twitter" version I have:
"your a dbag 4 takin the #clay"
"@ericrampson needs to get off the #wharf!"
(all misspellings above are intentional - I want to mimic Twitter properly.)
- Last edited Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm
- too easy
- dead set; for certain
- nurries, or nurries mate; no problem
- she'll be right; it'll work out, I'll sort it out
- y' dreamin' or he's dreamin'; there's no way that's going to happen
- you bloody rippa; that's fantastic
edit: you can put 'mate' after just about anything; such as 'stone the bloody crows mate.'
- Last edited Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 pm
Well done Matt (maaaaaate)!
*stone the crows - I didn't see that coming
*the sarvo - sometime this afternoon would be nice
*pullin' a Shazza (or Wazza, or Dazza or Matty etc..) - following in the footsteps of aforementioned personality
*fark me - well, not literally, just suprised
* You bloody bastard! - Well done mate!
*strewth - the honest truth
*you're bloody jokin' aren't cha? - That's a very serious comment to make
*sick (sic) - awesome!
*fully sick - extra awesome!
* I need a durry / dunny break mate - I need to smoke my cigarette or visit the bathroom
*You bloody bewdy! - Ha, I've beaten you all!
See, its easy.
- Last edited Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 am