Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I bought all the expansions a while back and finally today I got around to putting all the heroes together and noticed that I had one miniature twice. Looking through the cards I noticed it was the hero Shiver.
I then found out this hero was a part of the Tomb of Ice expansion and began looking at my other mini's and the cards. I didnt find the miniature for Laughin Buldar and I have two Shivers.
Does anybody have experience with similar mispacked miniatures for any of the Descent expansions or other FFG games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I had two of one and missing another. Just contact their Customer Support, Thaadd will ship you out the missing mini and you get to keep the duplicate

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had no problems with double figures, but as it happens, I received a deformed Shiver figure. I sent an email to the Parts request address telling them of my problem, but I haven't heard anything back in a week yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.