Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Arena
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All apologies for not being able to share the "after action reports" from the lab at ASU, but I thought I would at least share some pictures of my students in action.

These pictures actually feature students NOT currently enrolled in the ancient warfare course at ASU (It's a Fall class.) Many students were so addicted to C&C that they convinced the Solis Diaboli Classics Club at ASU to sponsor a game day every other Friday this Spring semester.

With this much interest, I am a little worried about supporting the course again this Fall. (I may need a bigger lab!)

Anyway, this is pretty much what it looks like when my students are actually gaming for the class lab requirement:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really interesting stuff.

I remember your having a posting some time ago about starting this idea and how the students reacted to it. I wanted to read that again but could not find it (took a quick scan of the first 3 pages of 'general'-- since you put this in general-- and sessions.)

Could you post that link here so folks can make the connection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Arena
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure Kevin,

The original post I made about my course is over in the Epics forum:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/458594/paideia-and-c-c

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul:
Will you attend the ConsimWorld Expo? It's in your backyard.

Just curious.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Arena
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that's about a 5 minute walk from office, I would really regret NOT being there.

It will be my first time at a major con as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.