Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the real playing time for Here I Stand?

Poll
1. First play
  less than 240m 240m to 300m 300m to 360m 360m to 420m 420m to 480m more than 480m
3 players
4 players
5 players
6 players
2. Experienced players
  less than 240m 240m to 300m 300m to 360m 360m to 420m 420m to 480m more than 480m
3 players
4 players
5 players
6 players
      40 answers
Poll created by newrev

This pool is also at the 'The real playtime - All in one' geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Owsen
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say about an hour per turn for 5-6 experienced players, maybe a bit less if you aren't too chatty. More for newbs. Total playing time depends on scenario or how fast someone gets a domination victory. Haven't played the game with fewer players, but I imagine it might go a bit quicker.

(Can't type tonight!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Tan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The range of options offered here is weird to me. I've played HIS many times, and I've never gotten close to finishing a game under 8 hours, apart from once when the players made screw-ups and allowed the Hapsburgs to steal the win on turn 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juha Linnanen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be interested in finding out how many turns the 1517 scenario usually takes. Any statistics about that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sisyphean Gamestacker
United States
Taylors
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three of my four tourney-scenario games at the last WBC (some with new players, some all vets) went about 6 hours. The last one, which ended on turn 5, went about 5. Some games, though, ended hours earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.