Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
I toyed with the notion of using the square center board with 4 of the L-shaped boards encasing it, and then adding on 2 more L-shaped boards around each corner to give some extra space and room to corner players. Something like that might work. Alternately, you could see how many L-shaped pieces you could combine to make a suburb if you didn't want areas to corner players, that might be more fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Growing Hunger expansion adds the dot system but that's most likely something you'd have to feel out. I think with that many people the heroes would be at a huge advantage so I'd skew things toward the zombies to begin with. Maybe auto-spawn and a few others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Moved to LNoE forums (link retained in original forum)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I would add more zombies. 28 if you've got both radioactive dead and the red zombies from Growing Hunger. And definately autospawn.

Edit: spelling. Apparently, I spell "zombies" like this: somzibes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.