Subject: 2 player variant - how many turns? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
domel doom
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello
Brass for 2 players - how many turns do you play? At this moment I prepare for my first Brass game with my wife (I hope she will like it :-) ). After reading rules etc. I did not found how many turns should be played for 2 persons. Will you help me?
BR
Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose you're referring to the Variant postet here on the Geek?
Variant rules for 2 player game

The rules tell you to remove certain cards from the deck until 40 cards are left.
2 additional cards are removed for the canal period, so Canal period will take the first "half" and 9 full Turns and Rail period has 10 full Turns (each containing 2 actions/cards per player).

Or is there a new (or different language) version around which has 2-player rules included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domeldoom wrote:
Hello
Brass for 2 players - how many turns do you play? At this moment I prepare for my first Brass game with my wife (I hope she will like it :-) ). After reading rules etc. I did not found how many turns should be played for 2 persons. Will you help me?
BR
Tom

You play until the deck and your hand of cards is depleted, just as in the normal game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.