Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today my working computer died for the second time. The result is I'm going to be unable to work with the laser for at least a long while (last time it broke down I ended up waiting 3 months).

But more importantly, due to various changes in my life, I'm finding myself with less enthusiasm for this venture. It has been a costly one and also one that I haven't been able to spend the necessary time on (being a full time parent was the biggest reason). I kept on mostly because of inertia but now that I was forced to stop again, I'm thinking about stopping for good.

I'll keep on playing and designing games as a hobby. I just won't be producing them with the laser cutter. So to all that got something from me, thanks a lot You made it worth while it lasted.

-Jorge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Thanks for all Jorge! I hope we'll find a way to work together again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Spreitler
Germany
95444 Bayreuth
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really, really sorry to hear that. I had been eyeing your stuff for a long time, and now it's too late.

Anyways, enjoy the additional time gained by your decision.

All the best,
Flo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vaya hombre, y yo pensando en el tema del presupuesto para dados que te pedi el otro dia.

Si te puedo ayudar con algo de ordenadores di

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hill
United States
spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
having been in a similar position of late
I can respect your decision
we all have things we love to do that can soak a bit of time
(and money of course)
with small or negative reward
hope you and your family are well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the support Just want to clear that the changes are positive, and I'm looking forward to having more time to de the things I really love doing

Esteban, siento no haberte mandado un correo... se me pasó... y gracias por la oferta Aunque en este caso no hay nada que se pueda hacer excepto llevarlo a reparar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Such a shame, your stuff was way cool.

Hope you have fun with the other stuff though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter Stein
Germany
Freising
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Jorge,

I'm reading this a bit late - anyway. First of all, I wish you and your family all the best for the future - good friends, a happy life, and many new adventures in the creative sphere.

Also I wish to thank you very much for supporting Attangle. Maybe we'll meet again (over the board) on SDG for a game. It has always been great.

Dieter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls