Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
70 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: A poll for heterosexual males only rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
Will there be board games in Dome B?
51 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lebanon
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
Do the attractive females have to be young? Fighting to death for poor sex seems a bit rough.
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd look for the one that has a Mac, so that I can install a virus on the alien ship's computer and make its engine explode.
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me be the first to tell you obviously undersexed Dome A'ers that after a few weeks of sexing it up in the Cell Block C, you'll be so bored and annoyed at listening to all that crowing that you'll begging to spend the rest of your days gaming and golfing with me and the other eunuchs in Bravo company.
34 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Taylor
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dome A, 'cuz I could handle being castrated, but I'm no pussy. I never back down from a fight to the death. (Though noone has challenged me yet.)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me get this straight :

castration vs 50 to 1 odds of dying?

All my needs and wants provided for, vs sexing it up with 50 hot babes?

Darth, (and anyone voting Dome A) you REALLY must overvalue the sexual act to the point of absurdity to even think this is a decision.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
All my sins are of omission
badge
Snob of the People
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth, do yourself a favor and track down a copy of the graphic novel "Crumple" by Dave Cooper. Someone's been down a similar path before, and drawn it really well.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I would take Dome A where I and my comrades would train for six months in combat and killing. I would then lead a slave revolt against said aliens, kill them all and open up Domes B and C.

Gee guys.. where is your species pride?

46 
 Thumb up
0.26
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafka wrote:

I would take Dome A where I and my comrades would train for six months in combat and killing. I would then lead a slave revolt against said aliens, kill them all and open up Domes B and C.

Gee guys.. where is your species pride?



Count me in
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would convert to Wahabism strap a bomb on myself and blow up a bunch of aliens then go "upstairs" to the 50 virgins.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Abreu wrote:
Kafka wrote:

I would take Dome A where I and my comrades would train for six months in combat and killing. I would then lead a slave revolt against said aliens, kill them all and open up Domes B and C.

Gee guys.. where is your species pride?



Count me in

Ditto
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
castration vs 50 to 1 odds of dying?


Dude, its a random sampling of 50 males. Take 49 other guys off the face of the earth. Just by random chance, only 1 third will be between 15-55 (going by the 2009 readings by census.gov). That's about 16 viable challengers. 19% of the population is handicapped. This leaves about 13 challengers. We already see the choice between domes is about 50/50, which leaves maybe 7 solid challengers. Less than 1% of the world population has some sort of formal live fighting training in firearms or close combat.

I have training. The chance of there being another guy in that other 7 with the same experience is minute at best.

This is far from 50 to 1 odds.

Redheads step to the left, blondes on the right, please.
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
But my greatest power is this: When Destiny speaks, she speaks to me. She says hi, by the way.
badge
Oh! And I've been killing the bees!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So life in Dome B is just like marriage, but with better service?
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
castration vs 50 to 1 odds of dying?



Just my luck I get abducted with Jet Lie and Chuck Norris
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthXaos wrote:
Keep in mind that castration doesn't just remove ability to have sex, you won't be able to masturbate either.


Conversely, you also won't WANT to.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafka wrote:

I would take Dome A where I and my comrades would train for six months in combat and killing. I would then lead a slave revolt against said aliens, kill them all and open up Domes B and C.

Gee guys.. where is your species pride?



Huh. The plot to Battlefield Earth. I didn't know we had Scientologists in RSP.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:

I have training. The chance of there being another guy in that other 7 with the same experience is minute at best.


But 6 months combat training, likelihood to be younger, with less injuries, and the will too kill.

Don't get cocky there grandpa. There's a reason you don't see many "older" fellows in the ring.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
reapersaurus wrote:
castration vs 50 to 1 odds of dying?


Dude, its a random sampling of 50 males. Take 49 other guys off the face of the earth. Just by random chance, only 1 third will be between 15-55 (going by the 2009 readings by census.gov). That's about 16 viable challengers. 19% of the population is handicapped. This leaves about 13 challengers. We already see the choice between domes is about 50/50, which leaves maybe 7 solid challengers. Less than 1% of the world population has some sort of formal live fighting training in firearms or close combat.

I have training. The chance of there being another guy in that other 7 with the same experience is minute at best.

This is far from 50 to 1 odds.

Redheads step to the left, blondes on the right, please.


Right, so the nerdy guy with no fighting experience manages to unlock the death ray behind the 8-queens-locked door. Game over, man.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Geosphere wrote:

I have training. The chance of there being another guy in that other 7 with the same experience is minute at best.


But 6 months combat training, likelihood to be younger, with less injuries, and the will too kill.

Don't get cocky there grandpa. There's a reason you don't see many "older" fellows in the ring.


6 months IN ADDITION to all prior training.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:


Right, so the nerdy guy with no fighting experience manages to unlock the death ray behind the 8-queens-locked door. Game over, man.


I'm on this site all day. Nerdy quotient fulfilled.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:


6 months IN ADDITION to all prior training.


Uh Huh. I've got a black belt, and even I know better than that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
So, some of you wouldn't mind killing strangers for your own personal gain?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sirjeyhmis wrote:
So, some of you wouldn't mind killing strangers for your own personal gain?


Its better than killing them for the entertainment value.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
Geosphere wrote:
sirjeyhmis wrote:
So, some of you wouldn't mind killing strangers for your own personal gain?


Its better than killing them for the entertainment value.


But that's not the difference posited between Dome A and B.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sirjeyhmis wrote:
Geosphere wrote:
sirjeyhmis wrote:
So, some of you wouldn't mind killing strangers for your own personal gain?


Its better than killing them for the entertainment value.


But that's not the difference posited between Dome A and B.


No, the difference there is a chance of self preservation vs guaranteed mutilation.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.