Popular Tags: [View All]
Monte Jones
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 24 its says "For coexistence battles, the Traitor player is always the defender and the Imperial player is always the attacker."
On page 40 is says "DEFENDER: In battle, the side that did not initiate fighting. (Exception: In coexistence battle, the Traitor player is
always the attacker.)"
Also on page 40 it says "ATTACKER: In battle, the side that initiated fighting by executing an order. (Exception: In coexistence combat, the
Imperial player is always the attacker.")
I went with best two out of three winsangry So the imperial player is the attacker. Thematically as my friend pointed out the Traitor is the one how is attacking Terra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would hazard a guess that the "Defender" part was supposed to end with the word defender (like the "Attacker" part ends with defender). Scratch it down to a typo. Slipped through like "Angon" in the example on page 32, who's he, the illegitimate bastard nephew of Angron ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Zamzow
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I would have to agree that it's a typo for the same reason given as Rauli (although he got his statement in parenthesis incorrect). The Traitor player is always the defender for coexisting battles, but the Imperial player gets to choose the order of which coexisting battles are carried out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.