BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions

Subject: BGG attending Gen Con as an exhibitor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: GenCon2010 [+] [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.facebook.com/genconindy

Not only can you find out about the latest and greatest board games but check out Board Game Geek for gaming news! They have joined Gen Con Indy as a 2010 exhibitor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic!

I saw Derk at last year's con, but didn't get a chance to talk to him. He was enthralled in a conversation and I didn't want to interrupt.

I'm gonna get his autograph and we're gonna be total BFFs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Nuts wrote:
Fantastic!

I saw Derk at last year's con, but didn't get a chance to talk to him. He was enthralled in a conversation and I didn't want to interrupt.

I'm gonna get his autograph and we're gonna be total BFFs.

if he signs your yearbook BFF I am going to be so so envious !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
will they be selling the BGG board game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you get the Dominion special cards there? How much will the BGG game be at the Convention?

What is your booth number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw Derk at GC last year too. I went to the BGG dinner he arranged. It turned out that he and I had both quit smoking recently and it was great to have someone to talk about it with. Quitting alone is extremely hard. It really helped me stay off of them. I'm glad they're showing up again so I can thank him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I make a donation to BGG there? I can not access paypal so have not donated because of it. At Heroscapers.com I just pay the guy who runs it $20 or so every year at GenCon for my support $ - would be cool if we could do that at GC with BGG and get credited for it on the BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid San Filippo
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please let us know what the BGG booth number will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott S.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
homiefud wrote:
I saw Derk at GC last year too. I went to the BGG dinner he arranged. It turned out that he and I had both quit smoking recently and it was great to have someone to talk about it with. Quitting alone is extremely hard. It really helped me stay off of them. I'm glad they're showing up again so I can thank him.

Off-topic, but is there such a dinner this year? I enjoyed meeting everyone at it last year too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.