Toledo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification on two points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harri A
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this for the first time and for some reason I think I misread the rules regarding a couple of points. I was hoping if someone could clear them up.

1. When placing a business onto the board, does one need to "pay" a movement card to place it or are all placements free regardless onto which level they are placed? I think I mistakenly added a placement cost that corresponds with the use cost of a business.

2. When moving, can a player momentarily stop on a business that is fully occupied? i.e. a number 4 card is played and the player ends up on a fully occupied business, but then plays another 4 card to continue to a vacant business. Is this allowed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ill be green wrote:
1. When placing a business onto the board, does one need to "pay" a movement card to place it or are all placements free regardless onto which level they are placed? I think I mistakenly added a placement cost that corresponds with the use cost of a business.

No payment necessary.

Quote:
2. When moving, can a player momentarily stop on a business that is fully occupied? i.e. a number 4 card is played and the player ends up on a fully occupied business, but then plays another 4 card to continue to a vacant business. Is this allowed?

Yes.

Just re-read the rules at lunch, btw, getting ready to teach it tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.