Popular Tags: [View All]
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I just want to make sure i am doing this correctly. The two hex inf move in the extended game is limited if you enter bocage and steady/intense fire hexes in ANY of those two hexes, not just the first. Correct?

I am finding it quite hard to make some pincer moves on those pesky Germans, and the 352nd guys just keep retreating in good order as putting them out of comm seems really hard as well...But it´s quite challenging to do so nonetheless.

I am having a great time with such a well thought solo system. So good actually that i find myself talking to the AI sometimes as if it were a real opponent! ("There you go, answer to that one you $%&*!!!")...I might need to have a rest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL! I have the same feeling. "How did the Germans know I needed to get there!? They cut off the only chance I had!"

To answer your question: If, on any move, an infantry would enter a bocage hex or a hex under intense/steady fire, that infantry can only move one hex.

So, in your case, the infantry would never make it to the second hex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Matt. I was almost sure but the way the paragraph is written it leaves a little tiny room for some doubts. I think i was just wishing that could make my life easier. The rules overall are very clear and pretty well organized, and everything can be found fast enough. Not many doubts arising, so that´s a very good hint at their quality.

Aggresive "personality" that of the AI. I made a little mistake moving my units and it exploited a gap in my flank to almost wipe out a whole batallion. I was doing pretty good, but my whole campaign game is on the edge of the knife right now....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.