Tony Cape
United States
Hanover
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find info on this online game I played many years ago online....the object of the game was to supply power to something and you had these pathways to create.... it's been so long and I've lost so many brain cells since then I can't remember...

Does anybody recall this?

Is it still playable somewhere?

This would make a really cool board game, if I can remember it correctly...

Thanks

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I remember is Air Warrior. Wiki has this list:

GEnie had a reputation for being the home of excellent online text games, similar to the “doorway” games on bulletin board systems but often massively multiplayer. Also, there were graphical games using then-state-of-the-art non-textured 3D graphics on PCs with VGA displays. Top titles included:

* Kesmai’s Air Warrior (3D graphics)
* Simutronics’s GemStone, later GemStone III
* AUSI’s Dragon's Gate
* Simutronics’s CyberStrike (3D graphics — later spun off and expanded into the stand-alone CyberStrike 2, with textured 3D graphics, lighting effects, etc.)
* Kesmai’s Multiplayer BattleTech: EGA

Other major titles included:

* AUSI’s Galaxy II
* NTN Trivia
* Kesmai’s Stellar Warrior — GEnie’s first multiplayer online game
* Kesmai's Stellar Emperor — The GEnie version of Kesmai’s Compuserve game MegaWars III
* John Weaver’s RSCards
* Jim Dunnigan’s Hundred Years’ War
* Simutronics’s DragonRealms
* Federation II
* Simutronics’s Modus Operandi
* A-Maze-ing
* Diplomacy Online
* Bob Maples’s Castle Quest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cape
United States
Hanover
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maybe it was AOL then....I think I was on AOL and also Compuserve way back then...

I remember moving these blocks around to complete a path from the power house to something else... dang... wish I could remember

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.