I've been trying to find info on this online game I played many years ago online....the object of the game was to supply power to something and you had these pathways to create.... it's been so long and I've lost so many brain cells since then I can't remember...
Does anybody recall this?
Is it still playable somewhere?
This would make a really cool board game, if I can remember it correctly...
All I remember is Air Warrior. Wiki has this list:
GEnie had a reputation for being the home of excellent online text games, similar to the “doorway” games on bulletin board systems but often massively multiplayer. Also, there were graphical games using then-state-of-the-art non-textured 3D graphics on PCs with VGA displays. Top titles included:
* Kesmai’s Air Warrior (3D graphics)
* Simutronics’s GemStone, later GemStone III
* AUSI’s Dragon's Gate
* Simutronics’s CyberStrike (3D graphics — later spun off and expanded into the stand-alone CyberStrike 2, with textured 3D graphics, lighting effects, etc.)
* Kesmai’s Multiplayer BattleTech: EGA
Other major titles included:
* AUSI’s Galaxy II
* NTN Trivia
* Kesmai’s Stellar Warrior — GEnie’s first multiplayer online game
* Kesmai's Stellar Emperor — The GEnie version of Kesmai’s Compuserve game MegaWars III
* John Weaver’s RSCards
* Jim Dunnigan’s Hundred Years’ War
* Simutronics’s DragonRealms
* Federation II
* Simutronics’s Modus Operandi
* Diplomacy Online
* Bob Maples’s Castle Quest
maybe it was AOL then....I think I was on AOL and also Compuserve way back then...
I remember moving these blocks around to complete a path from the power house to something else... dang... wish I could remember