Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Oversized card sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought some Blue Moon cards and being overly protective I wanted to place them in card sleeves. The problem is that the cards are 12x7 cm (home assignment: convert this into inches and stuff) which is far bigger than normal playing cards.

So the question is, are there any oversiszed card sleeves to be had and if yes, where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
mb
4.7244" x 2.7559", give or take.

or, if you want to simplify: 4-3/4" x 2-3/4"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
A
I will reward you with an 'A' for that answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'd suggest you laminate them. If you think sleeves might exist that size I'd find the Ultra-Pro website or any site selling card and comic storage supplies. They may exist but I've never seen them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
United States
Sundance
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeves
Do a search for vintage postcard sleeves. They're the right size, I just can't remeber where I got mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.