BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: For sale status indicator? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SFG SFG
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
If people can select "Wanted to trade" and "Wanted to Buy" as separate status indicators, why can we as owners only select "For Trade" and not "For Sale"? I would like to indicate most of my games are for sale and have anybody who is looking up the game be made aware of that. (My main reason for using the site is to organize my list, show it to my bro-in-law who is a major gamer/collector to see if he wants any of them, and if not to get rid of 80-90% of my items preferrably via sales to other people (not trades as mostly I just need to get rid of, not acquire, STUFF).

I'm not totally against trades, but there is so little that I want, and it's not really games, and I don't want to have to go back and forth with someone a bunch of times to tell them that "nono, I really want to sell, not trade, this game.."

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
List it in the Marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.