Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was browsing the jolly roger site and I thought I saw a ship date of June 1st, I was wondering if that is true or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Just in time to arrive AFTER I get home from my vacation to the Philadelphia area. (SIGH) Would've been cool to take a photo of me with the game in Independence Hall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias D
Finland
Raseborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I release my anger through writing.
mbmbmbmbmb
1st of June is default shipping date in their webshop system, I seem to recall that Jim's said at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy R
United States
Manhattan
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
residue wrote:
1st of June is default shipping date in their webshop system, I seem to recall that Jim's said at some point.

It is in a thread in the news section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Leonhard
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aaxiom wrote:
Photoshop could easily remedy this situation if you had a blank box.

Now that's thinking outside the box. Or thinking on the outer surface of the box, at the very least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Merida
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
I cannot wait for this game!! I absolutely loved 1960:Kennendy v. Nixon and this game is right up my alley as well. Does anyone have any idea what the release and shipping dates are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tobywan wrote:
I cannot wait for this game!! I absolutely loved 1960:Kennendy v. Nixon and this game is right up my alley as well. Does anyone have any idea what the release and shipping dates are?

Me too. Anyone have any info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe G.
United States
Toney
Alabama
flag msg tools
FINISH HIM!
badge
Go Tigers!
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the May Update (the latest info is being posted there), here is the response from Jolly Roger:

jollyrogergames wrote:
1st: Preorders are still do-able via the website and will remain possible through July 12.

Why July 12?

Because that's when the games will land in the United States!

I am expected to have the games here at Jolly Roger on July 20....which is VERY inconvenient because I am out of town from July 20-25. (Don't panic...it's possible the truck gets here early--it seems a long time from July 12 to the 20 to get the games here from California).

This means that all preorders should be filled by July 26. It's four months later than I hoped for the game to be released--but it's not TOO late considering other games out there!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.