O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
By tokens I mean the little stones...

Is there anyway to contact the publisher about this? Their website lists no contact info and actually only lists some Marvel comics licensed Heroclix games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferry Wanderer
Netherlands
Gouda
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is it missing the stone tokens but instead there are pawns? or are there no player markers at all? Because some versions of the game on the market don't come with the stone tokens, only wooden pawns...

Maybe instead of the publisher you could contact the shop where you bought the game. Sometimes they have direct contacts with the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cook
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt:

I have a contact at Calliope Games, and I have forwarded your information. If you don't get some kind of response within a few days, please let me know and I'll do what I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray W
msg tools
Hi Matt : )

I'm the President of Compound Fun (Calliope Games). There are three versions of Tsuro; WizKids, Kosmos, and Calliope. Do you know which version you purchased? Either way, I should be able to help you. You can email me at ray@compoundfun.com. Thanks for playing Tsuro!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for your attention! I've sent you an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.