Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Attention Gamers That Ski! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: trade [+] 2-player [+] 3-player [+] 4-player [+] 5-player [+] [View All]
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own a ski company based in Salt Lake City, Bluehouse Skis. Every year we give our customers the opportunity to offer up whatever they want for trade on a brand new pair of skis. What most of our customers don't know is that one of the owners (me) is a gamer. So I thought I'd post it here and see if anybody has any games they're looking to unload in trade for a pair of brand new skis.

Here's our site: www.bluehouseskis.com.

Some games I'm looking for:

El Grande
Railways of the World
Dominion: Intrigue
Metropolys
Lifeboats
Chaos in the Old World
Commands & Colors: Ancients
Le Havre

I'll consider anything you have.

LMK!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a lot of stuff on my trade list. What trade value would you put on a pair of skis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am interested in this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW, yeah, I might look to trade some games for a pair of skis for the wife.

What sorts of things have people successfully traded for skis in the past? This sounds like a neat company model.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out our Fb page to get an idea of the offers we get and take. Some people are very creative: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bluehouse-Skis/369862657302...

We have taken a few people up on their offers so far. It's really all about hitting the sweet spot with each of us owners. Jared wanted a bike this year and one lucky guy out there offered it. Since I want games, I thought I'd reach out via BGG.

Just think about what you'd be willing to part with and throw it out there. Hopefully, there will be two more very happy gamers/skiers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.