Dan Shaw
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If so, I'd like to connect with you to see if you want to play the game by email or using Skype on Vassal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am the Sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing a game using a ADC2 set, however we have stopped the game due to work being busy for both of us. I did not know there was a Vassel set for this game. I would like to get that. It is still one of my favorite WW2 ETO games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Kraft
Germany
Burghausen
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have one game under my belt, however that was intense and very exciting.
I have no experience how a game like this woulg evolve in computer mode, can you shed some light on it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bucey
United States
Lancaster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Anyone In Western Hemisphere still enjoy this game?

Yes

But no, I'm not interested in pbem, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Daniels
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've (me and two others) have a game going via Skype and Vassal...Sunday nights

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I find the Vassal set? I have the ADC2 set but the map is really bad in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
Manimal wrote:
I only have one game under my belt, however that was intense and very exciting.
I have no experience how a game like this woulg evolve in computer mode, can you shed some light on it ?

The way we were playing is we would do our naval turns and then the side with the initiative would go with the first offensive. After his offensive he would send the file and the other side would do the an offensive. This would go until we decided not to do any more offensives. Then we would finish the turns 2nd naval move, etc. It really was not too bad but we haven't gotten really far in the game. It will probably get a little worse when we get into the bigger battles on the eastern front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Glenn
United States
Lakewood
California
flag msg tools
Yes even though AETO is out this game still can stand by itself. I know Vassal very well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up two unopened copies of the European Theater game and the Pacific one for $25 each. Looking to get into my first game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.