Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the real playing time for Runewars?

Poll
1. First play
  less than 120m 120m to 150m 150m to 180m 180m to 210m 210 to 240m more than 240m
2 players
3 players
4 players
2. Experienced players
  less than 120m 120m to 150m 150m to 180m 180m to 210m 210 to 240m more than 240m
2 players
3 players
4 players
      61 answers
Poll created by newrev

This pool is also at the 'The real playtime - All in one' geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Coleman
United Kingdom
Hampton
Middlesex
flag msg tools

The 2nd poll isn't that useful as I've had 4 player games finish as quickly 150 minutes and as long as 300 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Buckle
United Kingdom
Thornton Heath
Croydon
flag msg tools
designer
NSKN are publishing my next game :)
badge
Omega Centauri Published in 2014
mbmbmbmbmb
Game length is dependent on the map, if you use the exploration tokens (and get say the rune throne discovered), which events come up in winter to get more runes into the game, how much heroes are used and what they find. And of course the speed of the players!

Roughly I'm finding it takes now about 1/2 hour per player + 1/2 hour (so a 2 player game is 1.5 hours, a four player 2.5) but it does vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Riggan
United States
OKLAHOMA CITY
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
We find that experienced players can finish their turns in just over a minute, so 4 player games usually go about 5 minutes per season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fax Gerat
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to redo my vote. our last 4 players game with only experienced players took us 9 (NINE!!!) hours.

was a great game though. and played in team-mode ofc. we (human & uthuk) lost 7:9 in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.