Weston Stapleton
United States
Keller
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I liked goats before they were cool
mbmbmbmbmb
Where the heck do I find this. I have seen several people carrying these around. It is a notebook with specially formatted pages to log board game plays. I have searched BGG and google for absolutely everything i can think of; Board game log, gaming journal, board game notebook. . . . and I cannot find anything.

Help Me
-Wes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There were those from Genimuse, but it seems they do not sell them anymore through the website – and I don't know any retailer that carries them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Found them here:

http://www.timewellspentgames.com/html/gamepage.php?id=1125
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Fujishige
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about this very same topic last week. I actually own one of the Genimuse journals, but a whole page is too much for a single game... I decided on using one of those cheap Borders/Barnes blank books and record games and plays in there. It would be nice to have a BGG formatted journal though..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Webb
United States
Verona
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
One more win...Beat the Sharks!
mbmbmbmbmb
The podcast The Spiel also has game journals for sale from a link on their website. The proceeds go towards supporting their podcast.

I just picked a couple up for me and a friend to log our convention plays this summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bennett
United States
Newton
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Why did the painter paint the wall for free? Because it was on the house.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to use a game journal that I had printed at a local shop. But when it was filled up, I decided to replace it with something even smaller and easier to carry around. I designed a PocketMod for recording game sessions and use that now. I have uploaded the PDF to the files section on the Miscellaneous Game Accessory page, in case you would find it useful. Though the file hasn't yet been approved at the time of this posting, so here's a preview image of what it looks like:

Update: The file is now available and can be downloaded from here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.