Subject: Getting started? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sudo Nim
United States
Clyde
New York
flag msg tools
Forgive me if this is an often addressed question, but I didn't really see anything about it with my few searches.

Is there a site (official or not) that gives a good overview of the basics of Heroclix? A Getting Started kind of page for the newcomer?

I know how to play but I help run a gaming store (and its corresponding website) and need a good launching point for new players. I could attempt to write one but I'd rather send them to someone that has played more than I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
www.hcrealms.com

www.heroclix.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Papyrus speaks truth.
HCRealms is the place for reviews & banter. Plus a good way to get the rundown on every fig ever made. And the new old Wizkids recently reactivated Heroclix.com with galleries of all historical releases and the latest corporate news, along with a few helpful downloads (like rules and special powers overviews, even a map.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sudo Nim
United States
Clyde
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks! I tried going to Wizkids but I didn't really see anything there.

I'll be looking over this wealth of information. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick procure
Canada
flag msg tools
ya, i just started and i get alot of info on hcrealms. scan threw the forums, alot of help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.