Subject: Blitzkrieg components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a list of what's included in Blitzkrieg? I just acquired a 1965 copy and I know it's missing the rules, but don't know if it's missing anything else.

Any help would be most appreciated. Also, if you have the rules, I'd appreciate that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Contents of Blitzkrieg are;
3 folding mapboards
Basic rules (8.5" by 11")
Battle manual- smaller booklet for tournament and optional rules
Red Order of Appearance chart
Blue Order of Appearance chart
Blitzkrieg Time Record
Basic/Tournament Game Attrition (combat) Table
2 sheets of die cut counters in red and blue

Can't remember if map was connected or if it was 3 separate boards. My copy is so old that it is currently 3 separate map boards.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks for this. I'm missing a lot of this stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
WHAT THE *BLEEP*!?!?! Not this debate again!

Oh, wait, you mean the wargame 'Blitzkrieg'. Never mind. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Juxtatype wrote:
Many thanks for this. I'm missing a lot of this stuff!

Go here for help: 2010 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/49199/2010-spare-parts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I might have the rules in my misc. game bits box in the bottom of the closet. It seems to me I saw them last year when I was looking for something else. PM me your address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Amala
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
"Heke Heke": Hamsterish for "Huh?"
badge
paul@amala.us
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Contents of Blitzkrieg are;
3 folding mapboards
Basic rules (8.5" by 11")
Battle manual- smaller booklet for tournament and optional rules
Red Order of Appearance chart
Blue Order of Appearance chart
Blitzkrieg Time Record
Basic/Tournament Game Attrition (combat) Table
2 sheets of die cut counters in red and blue

Can't remember if map was connected or if it was 3 separate boards. My copy is so old that it is currently 3 separate map boards.

Hope this helps!

My favorite. My '65 map was all one piece - it cross folded. Over times the seams broke - I used O.D. Navy duck tape to reconnect it. I suppose that reduces its value, but I'm not planning on selling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I thought I remembered that the map was originally connected, but wasn't sure. Now to find some OD Navy tape!

Got to get this on the table soon, I have ordered the variant rules and new counters from 2xs industries. Good stuff and might be worthwhile for the OP to check them out for rules, charts, counters, etc. Here's the URL in case you are interested;

http://www.2xsindustries.com/store.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.