Popular Tags: [View All]
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RULES:
1. Lynch time is 2pm BGG.
2. This game consists of at least 2 factions (another word for faction is team). A faction is defined as a group of two or more players that share a victory condition.
3. The largest faction in the game is called the "Town", "Village," or "Good." The victory condition of this faction is, "Eliminate all Max Evils."
4. A max evil is defined as a role that a) has a victory condition that is mutually exclusive with the good VC, and b) has the ability in and of themselves to cause that VC to be failed to carry out.
5. Victory conditions of other factions are not revealed, but generally include the imperative or at least the motive to eliminate roles that have the ability to stop the VC from being obtained.
6. Voting is handled normally. Tallies will be posted that are adjusted for vote manipulation.
7. Role reveal on death will be a player's role name, role type (max evil/aux evil/neutral/other, and team. An example of how this might work:

Kaldar has been killed!
Kaldar was the Alpha Wolf (max evil, team werewolf).

jmilum has been killed!
Jmilum was a hunter (team good, other)

Raid1280 has been lynched!
Raid1280 was a Gravedigger (neutral, team himself)

Players who do not have others on their team will be revealed as "team themselves".

8. Read your role PM. Be ready for anything. No whining. Sign up.

Official moderator business will be posted in Blue. All flavor will be red. Please post all questions to the mod in blue.

Oh, and a free tip: Common sense is a good thing, even when life is like W2F.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. No posting while the mod sets things up.
This game will have an MVP award. The award will be 3 geekgold (2 from me, 1 from a tip given for the purpose) plus any tips this post gets. Geekgold gifts to the moderator can be given at any of the other posts conveniently scattered around the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. No posting while the mod sets things up.
It is now N0. Most N0 orders will be player-directed. Ask the mod in chat about it.

Also: DISPAMINITE IS MOD-CONFIRMED NON-MAX EVIL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. No posting during N0. Check cassy.
We are looking for a player to replace copyWright. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/5188... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor has replaced copyWright. If you have (un)voted copyWright since the last Cassandra vote tally, please [unvote all] and revote your current choice just to make sure Cassy counts it correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He who will soon be killed
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this game started yet because the room is really quiet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paulsantac wrote:
So is this game started yet because the room is really quiet.

The mod directs the puny mortal to read the thread title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. No posting during N0. Check cassy. N0 orders due Monday.
Once upon a time in a land not too far away and not too close either, there lived a serene galactic empire ruled by an aging but benevolent shogun. Oh, the universe had its problems, sure. There were pirates, for example. And there were times when the zombies escaped and had to be put down. And sometimes the shogun's trained monkeys weren't always as funny as possible, not to mention having to deal with the occasional robot rebellion. But with his team of trained Ninjas to defend him, the Shogun felt pretty secure.

Until the killers came. There was talk of werewolves on the wind. Looks like things weren't going to stay serene for long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. No posting during N0. Check cassy. N0 orders due Monday.
Before the story begins, it is important to know that this is.. W2F! You are are on a roadtrip to hell and you have no idea what awaits you. It has no become obvious what this is. This is... werewolf!

... *snip*... it all began when a body was found by the lake, Dispaminite was the first to find the body, but he broke together and cried over the horrible sight and called the AWPD (Anti werewolf police department) and they came to investigate. Based on his crying - what looked very genuine - and his background of a saint they quickly excluded him as a murder suspect. They did, however, find a piece of blood on the victim, and not from the victim. The AWPD also found a long brown hair on the corpse. Intriguing, it was, and so it begins. ...The murder by Lake Riverside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D1 Moderator announcements:

By order of the Shogun, JAGEROXORZ cannot be lynched today.

It is now D1.

[dawn]

You may post. Lynch is tuesday at 2pm BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
mbmbmbmbmb
The small furde is watching you. Greetings nevertheless, in the name of the small furde.

You there, poster. What is your opinion of the small furde?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has me very confused. So disp is not a max evil but are there min evils? or is disp just a confirmed good? and if disp is a confirmed good why is he confirmed good and not someone else like say me?
Jag cant be killed today but what happens if I [vote jag]. Anyone have any idea how many teams there are yet? and how do you win if you are neutral does a good team or an evil team have to convert you?
I think that is all the questions I have for now

p.s. sorry for posting before dawn. never thought to actually read the thread title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OH great more questions what the heck is a furde? oh and who is this shogun that has been spoken of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally System

Your Moderator has enabled the Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally system
for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will
need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what
you will need to do:

Players
1. All votes must be bolded

2. The entire vote statement must be bolded and enclosed in bracekts: [vote jmilum]

3. Only one vote per post.

4. If you [vote nightfall] your vote will be locked (voting
nightfall is allowed in the same post as a vote for a player, but it
must come after it, this does not violate Rule #3)

5. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread hourly
if the tally has changed. The Tally and Vote Logs (for each game day)
are also available on the Cassandra game page.

6. If your vote is not counted be sure to check the Vote Log page and
see if it was marked invalid and why.

7. Case does not matter and simple typos will not cause the vote to fail.

8. You may [vote no lynch] if your game allows it.

9. Non voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be
correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below)

10. Editing a vote post will invalidate the vote and it will not be counted.

Moderators
1. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins
(after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch
deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted
after [Dusk] has been posted. They will be registered again
after [Dawn] is next posted.

2. You may include a day number in the dawn and dusk post for
informational purposes, but it will not be used by the system.
Cassandra will increment an internal counter each time it sees
[Dawn] no matter what day is shown in a dawn post (i.e.
[Dawn 3] the three is allowed but ignored)

3. After dusk has been posted, the Moderator may go to the game page
on Cassandra to request a Final Tally to be posted before the normal
scan period has elapsed (i.e. Game Y gets scanned at 45 min. after the
hour, if it lynches at 7pm the moderator may request a tally to be
posted from the game page before 7:45pm. it will also be posted
regardless of whether or not it has been changed since the last
posting) - Do this by clicking on the 'Retrieve Final Lynch Time Vote' link.

4. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by
either posting [killed jmilum] in the thread, or by going to the game
page and editing the player list. When posting in the thread, be sure to post
[dusk] before posting the lynch kill, and post [dawn] before
posting the night kill.
Example:
A. lynch time has passed so post [dusk]
B. goto the game page and select a final tally to be posted
C. check the final tally and post [killed melsana]
D. after the night deadline has passed post [dawn]
E. post the night kill with [killed kima]

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Vote Log Page: http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/5188...
Vote Tally Page: http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/5188...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. D1. What a world! What a place! Ain't you glad you're a member of the human race?

[dawn]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: W2F! - Game thread. D1. What a world! What a place! Ain't you glad you're a member of the human race?
I have no clue what is going on with the Shogun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disp is evil!

I had a one-shot alignment view ability. I used it on N0 to check the mod-confirmed non-max because, well, it's one of those games. And my hunch was right. Disp is a member of "Team Wolf". If he's not a max, I bet he's a powerful aux or can promote to max or is an uber-alpha or something like that.

[vote Dispamanite]

I may or may not have other one-shot abilities. I may or may not answer questions about them, depending on how much I think it's worth revealing. It's RPG night tonight, though, so I'll be out for the rest of the evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (33/33) - # - Voted by

Dispaminite - 1 - BlackSheep(1)

Not Voting: agnespoodle, annab, Avin, Belash, bwt2q, dbmurph22, deborahjeanne, Dekal, Dispaminite, ElAdoranSureshot, emperorhand, Flash Gordon, Gelatinous Goo, GrimJester, jageroxorz, Kaldar, kristiefix, LudesFactor, Moozers, paulsantac, redemption99, riot, Rukasu, saberwolf13, seanp, SuperChutney, sydwys8, Tarrant, thyren, Valkerie32, xandryyte, yohanleafheart

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 6:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

BlackSheep - 1 - Dispaminite(1)

Not Voting: agnespoodle, annab, Avin, Belash, bwt2q, dbmurph22, deborahjeanne, Dekal, Dispaminite, ElAdoranSureshot, emperorhand, Flash Gordon, Gelatinous Goo, GrimJester, jageroxorz, Kaldar, kristiefix, LudesFactor, Moozers, paulsantac, redemption99, riot, Rukasu, saberwolf13, seanp, SuperChutney, sydwys8, Tarrant, thyren, Valkerie32, xandryyte, yohanleafheart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Pieterzoon
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.
mbmbmbmbmb
paulsantac wrote:
OH great more questions what the heck is a furde? oh and who is this shogun that has been spoken of?

You will refer to it as "small furde", non-believer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooooooooook.

This is going to be...interesting.

Game on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
Disp is evil!

I had a one-shot alignment view ability. I used it on N0 to check the mod-confirmed non-max because, well, it's one of those games. And my hunch was right. Disp is a member of "Team Wolf". If he's not a max, I bet he's a powerful aux or can promote to max or is an uber-alpha or something like that.

[vote Dispamanite]

I may or may not have other one-shot abilities. I may or may not answer questions about them, depending on how much I think it's worth revealing. It's RPG night tonight, though, so I'll be out for the rest of the evening.

How certain are you that your view cannot be tampered with? I'm good with voting off an evil on day 1.
[vote Dispamanite]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (33/33) - # - Voted by

Dispaminite - 2 - BlackSheep(1), kristiefix(2)

Not Voting: agnespoodle, annab, Avin, Belash, bwt2q, dbmurph22, deborahjeanne, Dekal, Dispaminite, ElAdoranSureshot, emperorhand, Flash Gordon, Gelatinous Goo, GrimJester, jageroxorz, Kaldar, LudesFactor, Moozers, paulsantac, redemption99, riot, Rukasu, saberwolf13, seanp, SuperChutney, sydwys8, Tarrant, thyren, Valkerie32, xandryyte, yohanleafheart

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 6:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

BlackSheep - 1 - Dispaminite(1)
kristiefix - 1 - Dispaminite(2)

Not Voting: agnespoodle, annab, Avin, Belash, bwt2q, dbmurph22, deborahjeanne, Dekal, Dispaminite, ElAdoranSureshot, emperorhand, Flash Gordon, Gelatinous Goo, GrimJester, jageroxorz, Kaldar, LudesFactor, Moozers, paulsantac, redemption99, riot, Rukasu, saberwolf13, seanp, SuperChutney, sydwys8, Tarrant, thyren, Valkerie32, xandryyte, yohanleafheart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
He could be a tinker, but I have no reason, at this point, to dispute your claim, sir,

[vote disp]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess I should re-read mod-chat before voting. I can't vote yet.
shake

[unvote all]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
mbmbmbmbmb
Notes to self: BS offering BS kool-aid, Kristie and Yohan drinking. This doesn't look promising.

[vote agnesspoodle] please start the beatings with me kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [44] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.