I haven’t understood all parts of the basic rules of FAST LANE RACING 2009. For me as a german, it would be helpful, if someone send me a race sample sheet to get practice and understanding of the basic rules.
My questions are as follows:
1) Must I make always a second roll for Qualifying Weather at all race tracks of the 2009 season(except for Daytona 1) , if my first weather roll at these tracks results in a “Rain Out” result or aren’t there two consecutive days of qualifying at some races of the 2009 season ?
2) Are ties are also broken by the lower Driver’s Card ID, if the race order must be determined by the current points standings due to rained out qualifying weather at some race tracks ?
Rolling for Race Points
3) Must I make a note in both the “Race Score” column and the “L/LL” column or in both the “Race Score” column and the “Trouble” column of the score sheet, if a driver has an “L” plus a digit or an * after the number rolled ?
Pit Stops and Pit Strategy
4) Must I make a note in both the “Pit” column and the “L/LL” column or in both the “Pit” column and the “Trouble” column of the score sheet, if a driver has an “L” plus a digit or an * after the “Roll Pit” result rolled ?
Action Chart Phase rolls
5) There is a “Action Pts.” column behind each driver ‘s name on the score sheet. Since there is only one roll for the number of Action rolls on the Track card, I assume the number of Action rolls doesn’t need to be entered in the “Action Pts.” column behind each drivers name.
Am I right ?
The following part of the Accident rules isn’t clear to me:
“For acc2 victims, add 2 to the acc1 result. For acc3 victims, add 1 to the acc2 result with this exception: cap all accidents acc1 through acc4, at 5.”
Please would someone give me are more detailed explanation. I think the race sample sheet would be helpful to understand this rule.
I don’t understand the abbreviation “WTHR” in the appropriate column of the score sheet.
6) What is the name ?
2009 Stock Car Action Chart
There is an Action result listed as “CLOSE, top d10” on the 2009 Stock Car Action Chart. I assume there is a print error. The result should be “CLOSE, top 10”.
Please explain the meaning of the action, if there isn’t a print error.
7) Which cars are checked for the winner in a close finish, if a “CLOSE for any cars tied for the lead” result is rolled on the Action Chart ?
- Last edited Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm