Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Duncan
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious how long a game of this typically lasts (and whether it sometimes outstays its welcome, that is, last longer than it really should, in your opinion).

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Paschoalin
Brazil
Santo André
SP
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have almost a dozen games under my belt, and I believe 50-90 minutes is the real play time (including rules explanation), but this depends on the group playing it.

With seasoned gamers, 50-70 minutes is a more precise lenght.

I have yet to meet someone who really didn't like it. Usually the players eliminated stick around the table to know who will win the cup.

However, with 2 or 3 players I recommend using only half of the teams (groups A-D or E-H only).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason roberts
msg tools
mb
I'm from "over the pond" Would have to play solitare.Does this game have a solitare playability or should I look for a different game for my needs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Paschoalin
Brazil
Santo André
SP
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see a way to play it solitaire--in fact, I don't believe there's a way to play a good auction & area control game solo.

But if you manage to find some players willing to break the 'but this is a soccer game!' barrier, they will find it very enjoyable--at least, girls are usually not fond of soccer and everyone who tried had a good time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.