Subject: MISSING PIECES: Help would be appreciated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
I just picked this one up in a math trade. It was missing four figures, the Leia/Luke character chart, 28 wound markers and the die ...

Figures Missing
1. Anakin Skywalker
2. Boba Fett
3. Jenga Fett
4. Chewbacca

Character Chart Missing
1. Princess Leia / Luke Skywalker (received scanned copy)

Is there anyone out there that could help me complete this game with either pieces, direction to where I can find pieces, or at least a scan of the Leia/Luke character chart.

*I've already found the image of the die's 6 sides and I have a couple of blanks I can manufacture there.
*I assume replacing the pawns exactly will be impossible so I'll need help with at least suitable replacements (about 3/4 inch tall)
*and I'll just use cubes for the wound markers so that's no biggey

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Pariseau
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For replacements of the missing characters, check out the Star Wars Miniatures line. They still seem popular and available, but I don't know enough about the game to tell you which expansion sets would have the characters you're looking for. Perhaps someone who's into it could steer you to the right sets. You might post an inquiry in the game's general forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
You could look at the star wars miniatures game for people. I'm not sure how the scale would work out. Anakin, Jenga, Chewie and Boba probably have pewter(or something) pieces from various monopoly/ trivia games. Those could work too.

If you send me an Email at dew_man@hotmail.com, I will scan the luke/leia card and send it to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Wars Miniatures are the right scale for Epic Duels. There are multiple versions of most personas, and you can check ebay to find cheap pieces ($2-$3) each. Oh - except Boba Fett. He was only ever released as a Very Rare and he's way popular so there are no cheap Boba Fett minis in that line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any ideas where to get the box? My sons' got rain water damage and had to be thrown out. However we got lucky and all the cards and boards are fine. Still very playable, but kind of missing the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
I'm sure that if you check ebay you can find a box for US$4000. (^_-)

I bought 3 copies of this game from Toys-R-Us for like US$3 each and can't believe how expensive it sells for now. Ah, if my students only knew that the copy that they mangle could buy us all a very nice steak dinner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Moore
United States
CONWAY
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I designed some small card-sized versions of the HP Charts for the base Hasbro set. You can find them at the Yahoo SWED Group. Look in the files section for;

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/epicduels/

Robert's Epic Duels Stuff
HP Hasbro Master 1
HP Hasbro Master 2

For Damage Markers, I use poster putty on the bottoms of craft beads purchased in Wal-Mart's craft department. I also use small flat letter beads as well (M for Mace, T for Trooper, etc)

For mini replacements, use mandalorian figures from SWMG and repaint to look like Boba or Jango. Any Wookie will do for Chewbacca. A Generic Jedi Knight figure will do for Anakin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
robertmmoore1968 wrote:
I designed some small card-sized versions of the HP Charts for the base Hasbro set. You can find them at the Yahoo SWED Group. Look in the files section for;

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/epicduels/

Robert's Epic Duels Stuff
HP Hasbro Master 1
HP Hasbro Master 2

For Damage Markers, I use poster putty on the bottoms of craft beads purchased in Wal-Mart's craft department. I also use small flat letter beads as well (M for Mace, T for Trooper, etc)

For mini replacements, use mandalorian figures from SWMG and repaint to look like Boba or Jango. Any Wookie will do for Chewbacca. A Generic Jedi Knight figure will do for Anakin.

Very thorough. Thanks for the expertise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure these pieces came from Epic Duels:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
FlyingArrow wrote:
I'm pretty sure these pieces came from Epic Duels:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. It has all of the figures I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.